· How long does it take to load/flash samsung firmware with odin? Flashing will take about 2-10 minutes depending on the size of the flash files. Once it’s successfully completed, you will see a green ”Pass” at the top of Odin. Your Samsung device will reboot into the normal mode and then boot into the system after a while.
· The flashing process will begin and should take about 10–12 minutes. It may take some time for your device to reboot, but don't be alarmed. When your device finally boots up, you should now be running your desired firmware. If you want to check that the correct firmware is installed, head to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Information ...
· Odin Flash Tool: If you are looking tool for flashing the firmware on your Samsung devices, then head Samsung Odin Tool page. Here you will find the original Odin Flash Tool (Samsung Flasher Tool) that are officially released by the company and all kind of versions are available for your convenience as well, including the latest and oldest.
· How long does an ODIN flash take? Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by latetext, Mar 19, 2011. latetext Newbie. Thread Starter. It's been at least 15 minutes.. stuck on "
Flashing Stock Firmware: There are two different types of stock firmware you can flash with odin. 1. 4 File Firmware. 4 file firmware’s usually will have 6 files when you download them. When your flashing stock the main ones you need to concern yourself with are BL,AP,CP,CSC these 4 files when loaded into odin will give you a stock phone.
· Step 10: After the flashing process is done, you will see a green “ RESET” or “PASSED ” message in Odin tool. It means you have now successfully Flashed your Samsung device using the Odin Tool. Now unplug your device from the power and wait some time as first boot takes 10-15 minute …
Four be the things I am wiser to know: idleness, sorrow, a friend and a foe.